Junior Associate at Gresyndale Legal
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Location: Abuja , Lagos
- Job Field: Law / Legal
- Deadline: Oct 8, 2021
A law firm is seeking to employ a junior Associate based in Abuja with minimum of 2-3 years post-call experience with litigation skills.
Job description/ Requirements.
- Preparation of legal advice to clients
- Court appearances
- Highly intellectual.
- Collating of evidence and researching case studies.
- Interview new clients.
- Attend meetings and pre-trial briefing.
- Drafting of legal documents.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Outspoken, confident and bold.
- Strong oral and writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Honesty and trustworthiness.
- Legal practitioner with minimum of 2-3 years post-call experience.
- LLM is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.