Legal & Compliance Officer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
Legal & Compliance Officer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 6 years
- Location: Lagos
- City: Ikoyi
- Job Field: Law / Legal
- Deadline: Aug 31, 2021
Our client in the Financial sector requires the service of a Legal & Compliance Officer to join their team.
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Manage relationships and all issues relating to the Board of Directors and Shareholders, including convening Board, Committee and General Meetings;
- Ensure compliance by the company with best Corporate Governance Practices including risk identification and mitigation;
- Filing of Statutory Returns (Secretariat related);
- Provide efficient, effective legal support services and ensuring compliance with laws governing the company’s operations
- Ensure the Company is legally protected in all its transactions, with customers and other third parties
- Manage the Company’s litigation portfolio
- Facilitate recovery of delinquent accounts
- Render all regulatory secretarial returns.
- Drafting contracts and various policy documents (including disclaimers)
- LLB Degree (Master’s Degree/professional qualifications will be an added advantage)
- 6+ Years relevant working experience in the financial sector.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.