THE LAWYER IS A COMPREHENSIVE LEGAL NEWS PORTAL THAT IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING FAST, ACCURATE AND REALIABLE NEWS ABOUT LEGAL DEVELOPMENTS IN NIGERIA.
Informative. Insightful. Intelligent. The Lawyer delivers latest news, original reporting, fact-informed analysis and sharp opinion in the arena of law, law practice and the legal profession in Nigeria.
Our focus is on the legal industry in Nigeria. We provide readers with the latest legal news, court news reporting, law firms news, case digests, commentary, insights, interviews, law events and job vacancies, daily.
We are committed to providing accurate reporting and dig deep into legal issues, bringing to the fore relevant news, commentary and insights. It is also our firm belief that more information about the judiciary will make it more transparent and accountable, thereby strengthening its constitutional role.
TheLawyer.NG Digital Media Ltd is based in Lagos.
- Henry Balogun – Publisher
- Adeola Onikoyi – Managing Editor
- Lucky Odion – Executive Editor
- an information channel focused on lawyers, law practice, the legal industry, case digests, expert analysis, briefings, law events and other significant topics, daily..
- a news platform that pulls together breaking legal news and events from all around Nigeria, with legal commentary from a network of columnists.
- a portal for lawyers at all levels
- a portal for showcasing and promoting law practice models.
- independent and in-depth coverage of courts across Nigeria.
- Legal commentary, analysis and opinion.
The Lawyer Monthly Magazine – Sent to a subscription database of paid for print and free to view digital versions.
We are a trusted source of news updates and analysis for lawyers, corporate and public sector professionals, including senior managers and key decision-makers at all levels, as well as elected representatives.
Widely read and respected, The Lawyer covers news and in-depth analysis, innovation and best practice examples in all aspects of legal news, lawyers, law practice and the business of law from around nigeria and abroad.
With a team of in-house and dedicated independent freelance journalists and correspondents around the country, who source, create and follow key legal news and events to produce sharp and insightful comments on today’s legal arena.
The Lawyer covers a range of topics and practice areas. It is our hope that our reporting will contribute to the development of the legal profession in Nigeria.