HR / Legal Officer at Spectrum Microfinance Bank
HR / Legal Officer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 4 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Human Resources / HR , Law / Legal
- Deadline: Oct 15, 2021
- Provide support to the Head Human Resources in the various human resource functions, which includes recruitment, learning and development, performance management/monitoring and employee relations.
- Maintaining, keeping and updating staff records
- Managing the mobile network (CUG) services of the Bank.
- Ensuring that approved policies and procedures are adhered to
- Assisting in managing various HR activities in line with HR objectives.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Draft a wide variety of legal agreements.
- Provide internal advisory services to the departments within the Bank
- Provide commercial legal support to all departmental projects and job functions.
- Ensure the development of service level agreements for service support and delivery.
- Provide all such other administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by the Managing Director and the Head,Risk Control and Compliance.
- Analyse and review legal agreements
- Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 4 years work experience.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.