Practice Manager at Stresert Services Limited
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 – 6 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Law / Legal
- Deadline: Sep 25, 2021
Our client, a reputable law firm on the Island of Lagos currently requires the services of an experienced Practice Manager.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the law firm’s day to day running, human resources and administration, financial and systems management.
- Oversee day-to-day management of the office
- Drive the firm’s culture and facilitate internal communications
- Supervise firm’s day to day operations and facility management
- Design and implement workplace procedures; manages practice and department budgets
- Oversee daily practice operations, including appointment scheduling, billing procedures, debt collections, cleaning, security, and occupational health and safety
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of new hires, training and development, employee relations, counseling, personnel data systems, benefits administration and other HR functions for the legal, paralegal and support staff
- Responsible for practice management including Lawyer recruiting, Legal Assistant supervision, implementing professional standards and other practice management functions.
- Accountable for information and details-sharing within the firm
- Send email correspondences to senior partners within the organization to provide information and updates regarding the practice
- Communicate and collaborate with inside and outside stakeholders, which include suppliers, staff, and vendors
- Collect information and details which could help the firm in day-to- day and company-wide decision-making
- Communicate and implement the firm’s strategy internally and externally to enable all employees, suppliers and contractors to understand the firm’s strategic plan and how it carries out its overall goals.
- Drive decision making that creates medium and long-term improvement for the firm
- Manage and contribute significantly to the firm’s operations/ management, marketing
Requirements, Education & Experience
- University degree in Arts, Social Sciences, Law etc.
- CIPMN or any HR certification is an added advantage
- 5 to 6 years related work experience out of which a minimum of 4 years MUST have been in a partnership law firm (compulsory).
- Knowledge of legal practice
- Ability to work with personnel at all levels
- Ability to work with all Partners in the firm
- Good interpersonal skills
- Innovative and analytical
- Good Leadership/Managerial Skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good numerical skills
- Diplomacy and tact
- Good computer/IT skills
- Business acumen
- Ability to be discreet & handle sensitive information
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply via https://bit.ly/3jMYpOp OR forward their CVs to [email protected] using “PML” as email subject before September 25, 2021. Only candidates that meet the required experience and qualifications will be invited for interviews.