LEGAL JOBS IN COMPANIES 23/05/2023
Specialist Legal Services(Contracts and Advisory) at 9Mobile
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Law / Legal
Assist in drafting and interpretingcontractual agreements and ensure that all contracts entered into by EMTS areconsistent with corporate and governmental laws, rules and regulations.
- Assist the Manager, Legal Services (Contracts Advisory) in providing legal advice to assigned departments and divisions on legal issues arising from contracts.
- Draft contracts and legal agreements including memoranda of understanding (MoUs) or agreement (MoAs), letters of intent (LOI) and other related documents.
- Research and proffer opinion on any legal inquiries or issues of a contractual nature arising out of the interpretation and application of contracts and agreements.
- Assist in ensuring that terms and conditions set out in contractual documentation are legally valid, consistent with EMTS’s policies, rules and regulations, and are in the organisation’s best interest.
- Participate in drafting and finalising tender documentation.
- Assist in litigation by or against contractors or other counterparties arising out of contracts, agreements, or similar documentation.
- Review documentation and ensure that contracts, agreements and tenders comply with agreed and approved conditions and make recommendations to the Manager, Legal Services.
- Monitor and respond to feedback from the respective EMTS departments as required.
- Maintain a database of all contractual documents and related legal documentation.
- Liaise with relevant units/teams/functions in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Legal Services.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Legal Services.
- First degree in Law.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years post NYSCwork experience in a Law firm or telecoms environment
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Legal Research
- Contract Drafting
- Legislation and Compliance
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to 9Mobile on careers.9mobile.com.ng to apply