Real Estate Lawyer at Sankore Global
Real Estate Lawyer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 – 6 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Law / Legal
- Deadline: Sep 30, 2021
- Draft Legal documents relating to and maintain up-to-date records for all Real Estate Transactions.
- Coordinate Real Estate Transaction due diligence exercises.
- Conduct legal research and gather related legal information.
- Proofread, and amend drafts of contracts, leases, licenses, policies, and other legal documents to ensure the Company’s interest is always protected in all transactions.
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers, lands bureau personnel, regulatory bodies and such other persons as required.
- Coordinate all property perfection and approval processes.
- Coordinate the execution of legal documentation by third parties.
- Represent the company as required in negotiations for all real estate transactions.
- Maintain up-to-date information on developments that pertain to the Company’s real estate interest.
- Record Keeping and KYC Documentation.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Coordinate the due diligence and searches on properties to be acquired by the company.
- Manage the legal aspect of property acquisition from identification to perfection.
Minimum Qualifications :
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB), Barrister at Law (Nigerian Law School).
- 3 – 6 years’ proven work experience in a related position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sankore Global on lnkd.in to apply