LEGAL JOBS IN COMPANIES 11/09/2023
Legal Officer at PRIMERO Transport Services Limited
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Interpret laws, rules and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Analyse the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
- Negotiate settlements of civil disputes.
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
- Act as agent, trustee, guardian, or executor for businesses or individuals
- Draft and administer contracts, negotiate deals.
- Review documents and define best course of action.
- Adhere to a consistent schedule of hearings, court appearances, and case related meetings.
- Represent company in legal proceedings such as trials and administrative boards.
- Facilitate depositions of experts and case witnesses.
- Handle all corporate legal processes including securities offerings, intellectual property, compliance issues, etc.
- Research and anticipate legal risks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law required with 3 – 5 years relevant experience
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification would be added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.