NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL 29/11/2022
Nigerian Law School Releases Requirements For 2022 Call To Bar Screening Exercise
The Nigerian Law School has released the screening requirements for the 2022 Call To Bar Ceremony.
The screening exercise is usually the prelude to the Call to Bar Ceremony.
According to a memo released, the requirements for the 2022 Call to Bar screening include:
1. Original LL.B Certificate And Photocopy
2. Print-Out Of Law School Result
3. Print-Out Of Bar Part II Examination Slip
4. Evidence Of Call To Bar Payment
5. Evidence Of Alumni Payment
6. Original Law School I.D Card And Photocopy
Recall that The Nigerian Law School had set dates for the screening of successful candidates of the 2022 Bar Part II.
According to the notice, Candidates are advised to check their updated results to know their screening date.
December 6 and 7, 2022 have been scheduled for the call to Bar ceremony which will hold at the Body of Benchers Complex.