LEGAL JOBS IN COMPANIES 11/09/2023
Head of Legal at LandWey Investment Limited
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
About the job
- Ensure Due Diligence across all company transactions to avoid financial implications
- Manage all litigation related issues to predict, prevent and proactively resolve with minimum disruption and cost to company
- Support product development by facilitating timely new acquisitions for development.
- Negotiate and conclude acquisitions and transactions on behalf of the company at the best obtainable deal.
- Ensure regulatory Compliance and Corporate Governance across company/ client transactions.
- Develop and grow relevant relationships across local, state and federal governments, and other stakeholders in the Company’s line of business to facilitate delivery to customers.
- Ensure title perfection and approvals for all Estates.
- Maintain relation with company’s external solicitors, business associates and other stakeholders.
- Ensure accuracy of all information or correspondence to clients and other stakeholders.
- Build a robust policy framework across all stakeholders and work towards achieving effective Quality and Process Management
- Ensure prompt escalation of issues requiring management attention
- Ensure prompt decision of management team on key legal issue.
- Ensure Statutory Meetings and records are properly maintained and up to date.
- Self development.
- Team development Training. Ensuring team stays abreast of new legislation required for their roles.
- Monitor the activities of the other members of the team.
Method of Application
Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and organizedInterested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to [email protected] using job title as the email subject